[XML-SIG] We had a problem with our mail server

M V Janulaitis info@psrorders.com
Wed, 6 Mar 2002 20:10:36 -0700

xml-sig@python.org

First I would like to apologize for our prior e-mail.  It seems that our
mail server had a problem when it tired to send this month's note.  If this
is a duplicate please ignore it.

There are three things that may be of interest to you.

1. Our 2001 Salary Survey that was featured on CNN is available on our site
at http://www.e-janco.com/Salary.htm.  For the first time, SALARIES have
gone down...

2. The Special Offer for our Disaster Recovery Plan and Security Manual
Templates is still available to you at
http://www.e-janco.com/DRP_and_Security.htm.

3. As we move to more pure "electronic distribution" we are discounting the
paper versions of our HandiGuides by up to 65%.  You can save $700 on the
full series at.
http://www.ejobdescription.com/search_result_hand.asp?CATALOGID=27

Thank you your time, and again we are sorry for the error in our prior
transmission.

Victor

eJobDescription.com(r) and HandiGuide(r) are registered trademark of Janco
Associates, Inc.

You are getting this note because you opted on one our sites.  If do not
want to receive this mailing any more please reply to this message with the
word remove in the subject.