[XML-SIG] PyXML-0.7.1 expat ext. build failed under sygwin

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake@acm.org
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 09:06:54 -0400

Martin v. Loewis writes:
 > I'm not sure. I accepted three or four patches into PyXML that all
 > said that they make pyexpat compilable for Cygwin, I release the
 > package, then somebody tells me that it won't compile. I don't know
 > what to think.

It might be nice for one of the Cygwin users to take the Expat sources
from the 1.95.3 Expat release and see if they improve things.  I think
most of the Cygwin-driven changes in this Expat release were in the
build process and not the library sources, though.

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fdrake at acm.org>
PythonLabs at Zope Corporation