[XML-SIG] understanding the sources. wher to start?

Uche Ogbuji uche.ogbuji@fourthought.com
Fri, 14 Jun 2002 16:27:29 -0600

> I think Python "suffers" from such abundance of choices too.
> Therefore, I second the need of a comparative documentation, but
> I blame no one, except perhaps me for not doing it myself.

I have a pat excuse for not writing such a document: I'm biased because I
wrote some of the software I'd be comparing  ;-)

Just kidding.  I've made a bit of a start on this in my little doc project.
Here's the relevant page:

http://uche.ogbuji.net/tech/python/pyxml/?xslt=pyxml-guide.xslt&item=http://uch
e.ogbuji.net/tech/python/pyxml/pyxml-guide/choosing-software

I'll have to work on trimming those URIs.  Current approach is admittedly a
quick hack.

Track chair, XML/Web Services One (San Jose, Boston):
http://www.xmlconference.com/
DAML Reference - http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2002/05/01/damlref.html
The Languages of the Semantic Web - http://www.newarchitectmag.com/documents/s=
2453/new1020218556549/index.html