[XML-SIG] xslt on windows?

flynt flynt@gmx.ch
Fri, 14 Jun 2002 19:06:28 +0200

Hi Sam

Get the package here:
http://www.zope.org/Members/philh/nXMLDocument

Phil Harris is running a site with Zope and he creates html out of xml
via xslt. Although this is special package for Zope: it is programmed in
python and you do not need the specialities for Web-publishing an
object, which would be specific to Zope. The XSLT transformation itself
is pure Python, done with MSXML on Windows. So if you look at the code,
it will give you a hint maybe.

--- Flynt