[XML-SIG] understanding the sources. wher to start?

Rodrigo Senra rodsenra@gpr.com.br
Fri, 14 Jun 2002 12:43:10 -0300

|On Thu, 13 Jun 2002 11:52:14 -0400
|Paul Tremblay <phthenry@earthlink.net> wrote
| about Re: [XML-SIG] understanding the sources. wher to start?:

 >> On Thu, Jun 13, 2002 at 10:50:42AM -0000, paul@boddie.net wrote:
>

> In fact, good documentation is so important for all software and
> all platforms. I use linux, and I am absolutely frustrated at
> the terrible documentation.

This is not a flame, but I'm curious to know
that "...linux has terrible documentation" in comparison to what
operating system ?

> On another note, I switched from perl to python

Me too.

> .... Perl is really not a class language, and there
> are so many different libraries written for xml, that I couldn't
> figure out which to use.

Although, I did not swapped Perl for Python because of that ;o)

I think Python "suffers" from such abundance of choices too.
Therefore, I second the need of a comparative documentation, but
I blame no one, except perhaps me for not doing it myself.

best regards,
Senra

--
Rodrigo Senra