[XML-SIG] understanding the sources. wher to start?

info@mjais.de info@mjais.de
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 11:25:16 +0200

hello.
I know some python and some xml and I have been playing a bit with
PyXML.
I want to get a deeper understanding of all the stuff (dom, sax, how
parsers
work).
Can you give me some advice where to start when I want to understand the
sources.

I bought two books about Python and XML (one from Oreilly and the other
is "definitive xml development" from prentice hall) but I have not read
much
yet. Do you have any other recommendations of books or online resources
where to find out more about this topic?

thanks in advance for your help

regards
markus