[XML-SIG] [ pyxml-Bugs-564922 ] conflict with LDAPUserFolder 1.x

noreply@sourceforge.net noreply@sourceforge.net
Wed, 05 Jun 2002 09:48:44 -0700

Bugs item #564922, was opened at 2002-06-05 09:48
You can respond by visiting:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=106473&aid=564922&group_id=6473

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Each time I (have compiled and) have installed the
PyXML 7.1 in the python 2.1 directory (built-in with Zope
2.5.1) the product LDAPUserFolder 1.x stopped to work.

When I want to access my LDAPUserFolder objects
with the ZMI, Zope asked me to reauthentified then
refused me access to the folder where these objects are
placed.

I use a Zope 2.5.1 (python 2.1.3)
My Zope site contains only one custom product :
LDAPUserFolder 1.5