[XML-SIG] XmlProc and the ANY element

31 Jul 2002 14:19:10 +0200

* Lars Marius Garshol

| That would be good, in any case. Is that test suite up to date, BTW?
| (I haven't looked at it in a looong time, I'm ashamed to admit.)

* Martin v. Loewis

| Unfortunately, I have to admit the same thing.

I guess that means that it's not up to date, which I guess means that
if any volunteer is looking for a useful self-contained substantial
task they've now found one. :)

Going through that test suite is a *lot* of work, and I can't really
expect to find the time for that in the near future. (Just so people
know.)

If anyone does go through it, emails with questions about the failures
and borderline cases would be very welcome. (In a lot of cases, what
is correct is far from obvious.)