[XML-SIG] Create a 'sandbox' module?

Thu, 31 Jan 2002 17:03:27 -0500

On Thu, Jan 31, 2002 at 01:54:00PM -0500, Rich Salz wrote:
>What's the practical difference between a sandbox module and not
>including it in the setup.py ?

If it's in the PyXML tree, then people browsing the source will come
across it; not installing it isn't really a solution.

Anyway, it's done now.  The 'sandbox' module is created, and I've
checked James Clark's RELAX NG test suite into the 'test' CVS module
under the relaxng/ directory.  Support request #511438 has been filed,
asking the SF admins to untar my tree into the sandbox.  Once that's
done, everything will be in CVS.

(Now back to trying to get the #$%^ grammar rules working...)

--amk                                                  (www.amk.ca)
What do you want? You don't want to take over the universe, do you?
No... you wouldn't know what to do with it, beyond shout at it.
    -- The Doctor, in "The Pirate Planet"