[XML-SIG] XML Databases and Python

Nicolas Chauvat Nicolas.Chauvat@logilab.fr
Sat, 12 Jan 2002 13:59:34 +0100 (CET)

> We've been publishing on XML.com lately some articles by Kimbro Staken
> about dbXML (now part of Apache project and renamed XML Indice or
> somesuch) which is a native XML database.

How come no one mentionned 4SuiteServer yet ? Did I miss the e-mail ?

4SuiteServer provides native XML storage in python, but is also more than
that. It features automatic RDF generation, RDF querying,
XSL(T) transformation on the fly, etc. Read more on the website
http://www.4suite.org/

And a part of the PyXML code base was contributed by the folks of
4Thought. Sounds like worth mentionning to me... (Hi Uche, Hi Mike ;-)

--
Nicolas Chauvat

http://www.logilab.com - "Mais oł est donc Ornicar ?" - LOGILAB, Paris (France)