[XML-SIG] RELAX NG: failed parser attempt

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake@acm.org
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 11:38:36 -0500 (EST)

akuchlin@mems-exchange.org writes:
 > My next plan of attack is to write a conventional parser on top of
 > pulldom and construct the Python tree representing a pattern, applying
 > the simplifications as it goes, without going through the simple
 > syntax as an intermediate step.  (I think this is what Jing does.)

  I haven't looked Jing yet, but I'd probably take the approach
you're proposing.

 > Any suggestions?  Or am I the only person who cares about RELAX NG?

  No, you're not the only one interested, but my XML time will be
pretty slim at least until after the conference.  ;-(

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fdrake at acm.org>
PythonLabs at Zope Corporation