[XML-SIG] Availability of libxml2 and libxslt Python bindings

M.-A. Lemburg mal@lemburg.com
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 19:14:30 +0100

"M.-A. Lemburg" wrote:

> Daniel Veillard wrote:
> >
> >  This seems related to something like:
> >    module A need shared lib l1
> >    module B need module A and shared lib l2
> >    shared lib l2 depends on a symbol from l1

One other thing you could try is to have module A load
both l1 and l2, or if the dependencies are just l2 -> l1,
to assure that l1 is loaded prior to l2.

Still, I'd recommend choosing a different shared lib setup...

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
CEO eGenix.com Software GmbH