[XML-SIG] Availability of libxml2 and libxslt Python bindings

Uche Ogbuji uche.ogbuji@fourthought.com
21 Feb 2002 10:17:25 -0700

On Thu, 2002-02-21 at 10:15, Martin v. Loewis wrote:
> Uche Ogbuji <uche.ogbuji@fourthought.com> writes:
>
> > Either way, I'd be happy to update the XML-SIG XML topic to mention it.
>
> XML-SIG and PyXML aren't as closely tied together as some people seem
> to think (or atleast, they shouldn't be); any discussion of XML and
> Python is welcome.

Exactly.  Which is why I said I was happy to cover libxml in the XML
topic, even though it might not be a candidate for bundling in PyXML.

4735 East Walnut St, Boulder, CO 80301-2537, USA
XML strategy, XML tools (http://4Suite.org), knowledge management