[XML-SIG] PEPs for PyXML?

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake@acm.org
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 00:02:03 -0500

Rich Salz writes:
 > It'd be a neat hack (and useful) if someone wrote pyxml tools to
 > Marshall's XML into html text etc.  Hmm..  it'd even make a (dare I say
 > it) useful web service.

I've heard (and used!) the term "web service" so many times over the
last couple of weeks that I'm convinced using a Makefile and a handful
of scripts/stylesheets would be a better solution.

Just about anything is a better solution than applying a buzzword!  ;-)

(No, I'm not hostile to web services; this just doesn't seem a
particularly reasonable application.  And I really don't care right
now how we go from XML-SIG-PEP-ML to HTML/whatever.  Though I might
tomorrow.)

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fdrake at acm.org>