[XML-SIG] py2exe and switching from PyXML 4Suite

Anders Bruun Olsen anders@bruun-olsen.net
Sun, 15 Dec 2002 13:29:25 +0100

On Sun, Dec 15, 2002 at 05:03:03AM -0700, Mike Brown wrote:
> > I can't seem to find any documentation about what methods are available
> > for cDocument objects
> I don't think there is any yet.
> But don't forget about Python's introspection capabilities.

Ahh.. didn't know about those, thanks.

> appendChild : Add a new child to the child list
> cloneNode : Make a copy of a node from this document
> createAttributeNS : Create a new attribute
> createComment : Create a new comment node
> createDocumentFragment : Create a new document fragment node
> createElementNS : Create a new element
> createNodeIterator : Create a new node iterator
> createProcessingInstruction : Create a new processing instruction node
> createTextNode : Create a new text node
> hasChildNodes : Return True if the node has children
> importNode : Make a copy of a node from any document
> insertBefore : insert a new child to the child list
> isSameNode : true if this node instance is the same as another
> normalize : Combine all neighboring text child nodes
> removeChild : Remove a node from a child list
> replaceChild : replace a child in the child list

And now, how would I then do the equivalent of
dom.documentElement.getElementsByTagName("tagname") with cDocument
instead?

--
Anders
PGPKey: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x8BFECB41