[XML-SIG] py2exe and switching from PyXML 4Suite

Anders Bruun Olsen anders@bruun-olsen.net
Sun, 15 Dec 2002 12:40:49 +0100

Hi,

As you all know I am trying to figure out how to package up my python
app with py2exe and as it seems to be having problems with PyXML
specific stuff I thought it might be an idea to try and see if I could
port all of my code to use only 4Suite specific stuff.

I read
http://uche.ogbuji.net:8080/uche.ogbuji.net/tech/akara/pyxml/domlettes/
where I can see that Domlette should be able to do the work that I am
currently using minidom for. I can see that the return result of
NonvalidatingReader.parseUri is a cDocument instance which does not
offer the same methods as dom instances from minidom. This is not a big
problem as long as there are something similar available, however I
can't seem to find any documentation about what methods are available
for cDocument objects, not even google could come up with anything
useful, so could somebody direct me to the documentation I am seeking,
if such does indeed exist?

--
Anders
PGPKey: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x8BFECB41