[XML-SIG] Recommend-It: PLS REPLY to CONFIRM [xml-sig@python.org/20021206000760053]

Recommend-It Confirmation Bot confirm-minizine@recommend-it.com
6 Dec 2002 18:30:21 -0500

CONFIRMATION OF RECOMMEND-IT SUBSCRIPTION REQUEST IS REQUIRED!

We have just received a subscription request to add you to the
free lists run by Recommend-It. You must confirm your subscription to
join these lists by following the simple instructions below.

INSTRUCTIONS:

In order to activate your subscription(s), you MUST send us an email
by replying to this message to verify your email address! It is very easy:
simply hit the "Reply" button to this email, leave the confirmation code
in the "Subject:" and click to "Send."

Alternatively, you can also confirm via the web:

http://www.ric2.com/pmdconfirm.jsp?E=xml-sig%40python.org&T=20021206000760053

If asked, your codes are   E: xml-sig@python.org and T: 20021206000760053

This is just to verify your email address and to make sure no one is trying
to subscribe you without your permission. If this subscription request is
in error, do nothing, you will NOT receive any mail from us.

We NEVER spam, and this email is to validate the subscription request we
received via the Recommend-It web site. There is a possibility that someone
may have attempted to sign you up maliciously; in which case ignore this
email. Again, we do not harvest or send unsolicited email of any sort, nor
do we wish to do that.

Finally, let us remind you again: to confirm your subscription, "Reply" to this
message, leaving the code in the subject line, and click on "Send".

Recommend-It lists requested:
Recommend-It/Dating.list
Recommend-It/Entertainment_Ezine.list
Recommend-It/HUMOR.list