[XML-SIG] minidom with xmlproc (pure-Python DOM)

Pat Notz patnotz@yahoo.com
Fri, 30 Aug 2002 05:42:34 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

In the project I'm working on, we're trying to make the product work
with a "standard" Python 2.2.1 installation.  So, we're bundling any
external Python modules with the product.  To make installation easy,
we'd like all external Python modules to be pure-Python.

I'm currently using minidom for XML parsing and would like to include
the xmlproc parser to be certain that a parser is always available (not
always so with the standard Python, we've learned the hard way).

Does anyone have an example of using the xmlproc parser with minidom?

Thanks, pat