[XML-SIG] Javascript and commands

Pietrobon Marcello teiffel@attglobal.net
Wed, 17 Apr 2002 16:37:32 -0500

Hello !
I urgently need to manage a secure web page by automatically execute
actions like reading forms, filling them up and sending requests.
Normally the user has to press some buttons but I would like to achieve
the same result bu automatically sending something to the web site.
Of course I think that Phyton is the best way to do that.

The web page uses Javascript.

How can I access a secure web page in Phyton ?
How can I send requests in Phyton as described before ?
Where can I find documentation or examples for this ?

Any hints is appreciated.

Thank you very much,
Marcello

P.S. I am really a newby of Javascript and Phyton but this shouldn't be
a problem.