[XML-SIG] Does this code segfault for you?

Dave Wallace dwallace@udel.edu
Tue, 09 Apr 2002 21:58:09 -0400

My problem got fixed by a check-in on Python's release22-maint branch
yesterday.

Sorry, I think I was being a bit thick about the latest CVS stuff, but I
thought the problem was in PyXML and I didn't want to add more confusion
by having a possibly unstable version of Python. I also hadn't gone back
to check up on the associated python bug link that Rich Salz had sent me
since it looked like lemburg was saying that couldn't be the problem and
I had written it off.

Anyhow, thanks for your help !
Dave.