[XML-SIG] Hello.

Matthew D. Wood woodm@equire.com
09 Apr 2002 00:03:29 -0600

Thank you all for the help.  I tried to install the source for 4suite,
but it didn't seem to enjoy itself on my computer.  However, I was
mostly testing the Gentoo Linux distrobution out anyway.  And, as I
don't particularly like it, I think I will revert my system back to
FreeBSD.  Maybe the xml-python suite that's in the ports tree there will
be better (or nicer to me at least  :-) )

I will keep you guys posted.  And thanks again for the responses.

--