[XML-SIG] xml.dom.ext.reader in pyxml-0.7.1 and 4Suite-0.12

Alexandre Alexandre.Fayolle@logilab.fr
Tue, 2 Apr 2002 10:09:44 +0200

On Fri, Mar 29, 2002 at 08:57:34PM -0700, Uche Ogbuji wrote:
> > Alexandre <Alexandre.Fayolle@logilab.fr> writes:
> >
> > > Are there any plans to synchronize pyxml reader so that they match the
> > > API in 4Suite 0.12 by pyxml-0.7.1 ?
> >
> > I'm not aware of any action needed, so: no.
>
> I'm guessing Alexandre means the readers in the 4xpath/4xslt bundled with
> pyxml (or correct me if I'm wrong).

Actually, I was thinking about thoses used to build Domlettes compared
to thoses used to build 4DOMs.

Using fromStream with Domlette causes a Warning, and using parseStream
with 4DOM causes an AttributeError.

Alexandre Fayolle
--
LOGILAB, Paris (France).
Narval, the first software agent available as free software (GPL).