[4suite] Re: [XML-SIG] Release

Uche Ogbuji uche.ogbuji@fourthought.com
Mon, 24 Sep 2001 19:39:40 -0600

"Martin v. Loewis" wrote:

> > Now that we have a 4Suite 0.11.1 release, what is missing for release
> > 0.7 of PyXML?
>
> Mainly, the xpath and xslt modules need to be integrated into PyXML
> once more, and need to be made to work even without any 4Suite.

Good news and bad news here.

Bad news: we've reorganized 4Suite to make it easier for 4Suite or 4SS
users to install.  This will probably complicate a migration of the
latest code to PyXML.

Good news: we're on a truly accelerated schedule for 4Suite 1.0.
Therefore it will almost certainly be less than a couple of months
before the fork is mended.

4735 East Walnut St, Boulder, CO 80301-2537, USA
XML strategy, XML tools (http://4Suite.org), knowledge management