[XML-SIG] Using xpath/xslt on proprietary object structures.

Alexandre Fayolle Alexandre.Fayolle@logilab.fr
Thu, 20 Sep 2001 17:42:08 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 20 Sep 2001, Thomas B. Passin wrote:

> [Alexandre Fayolle]
> >
> > You don't give much details on what your application is made of. However,
> > if you're using 4DOM, try switching to pDomlette (or even to cDomlette),
> > which are both more lightweight and faster implementations of DOM (though
> > not as compliant as 4DOM)
> >
> Considering the memory usage issues with pDomlette that I posted about last
> week, I'd say you would want to try cDomlette instead, based on what Alan
> Kennedy said about his system.

Sure, but, AFAIK, cDomlette is still read-only, so if he needs to change
things in the DOM during processing, cDomlette won't let him.

Alexandre Fayolle
--
LOGILAB, Paris (France).
Narval, the first software agent available as free software (GPL).