[XML-SIG] pyxml xml parser error, help needed

09 Oct 2001 22:40:50 +0200

* joachim j. gloger

| I have a problem. My xml parser crashes. The parser is based on
| pyXml, the latest version. Since I thought that it was my fault I
| tried to check the xml file which causes the crash with one of the
| pyxml demo programs 'saxtrace.py'.
|
| But to my surprise, saxtrace did also crash with the same error
| message.

Most likely both use xmlproc, which is where this is happening. The
crash is happening in a very strange place, so I'd very much like to
see the file that causes this. Please attach it to the bug in
SourceForge.

If the file is somehow confidential you can send it to me directly.

--Lars M.