[XML-SIG] xmltok.dll

Dan Van Orden dan_vanorden@hotmail.com
Mon, 08 Oct 2001 22:07:01 -0400

Hi,
My name is Dan, and I am trying to fix my fathers PC.  I noticed your link
in the web that Mentioned the files I seem to have problems with. About two
months ago, my brother decided to download instant messenger to the PC, and
then we came up with xmlparse.dll file not found, error everytime the PC was
turned on. After a query on the web a gentleman sent me a file to put this
back into the system folder.  I did this and now I have the error message
xmltok.dll is not found.
In either case our word application comes up with an error and lord knows
what else might not be operating right now. Can you help or is this
hopeless.  Please respond either way, thank you.
Dan