[XML-SIG] PyXML Question

David Moor dmoor@technology.serco.com
Fri, 5 Oct 2001 09:56:09 +0100

Thanks for the help Martin, I am trying to write a bot to access information
from a web site which requires me to log in.  Since I have just started to
use Python a couple of months ago and have not used PyXML before I was
hoping to use this sample script as a learning tool since it was designed to
download the authors online bank statements.  Because this functionality
isn't supported any more I think I would be best learning the new method,
which brings me to my next question.

Are there any 'Introduction to PyXML' documents, describing the different
parts and giving examples?  I have looked in the xml-howto.txt in /xmldocs,
the section I think I need is 4.5 Processing HTML, which contains 'Intro to
HTML builder' :)

TIA

Dave Moor
This message, including attachments, is intended only for the use by the
person(s) to whom it is addressed. It may contain information which is
privileged and confidential. Copying or use by anybody else is not
authorised. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender
as soon as possible. The views expressed in this communication may not
necessarily be the views held by Serco Integrated Transport.