[XML-SIG] Moving exceptions under Exception in yappsrt.py

Wed, 3 Oct 2001 18:47:37 +0200

> I sent mail to the YAPPS author a couple of days ago but haven't get got
> a reply.  Any object to moving the SyntaxError classes in yappsrt.py and
> pyxpath.py so that they inherit from Exception?

No, go ahead. Please note that I have just committed the 0.11.1
changes. In the process, I noticed two things:
- the XPathParser is now a pure Python (even though a generated file);
  so it is debatable whether pyxpath should be maintained (although
  I'm in favour of that).
- your changes to include CDATA_SECTION in a couple of places apparently
  have not been integrated into 4Suite. I'll try to maintain them after
  each merge, there is always the potential that they'll break unless
  they get synchronized with 4Suite.

Regards,
Martin