[XML-SIG] gray areas in Python SAX API

27 Nov 2001 20:47:00 +0100

* Lars Marius Garshol

| SourceForge simply refuses to talk to me; it closes the connection
| without sending anything at all back. This happens on absolutely
| *all* pages hosted on SourceForge, including www.saxproject.org. It
| works occasionally, then reverts to this behaviour.

* Martin v. Loewis

| I see. Did you try using https?

Ah, good thinking. I did try that last night (after seeing your
email), and that did work, even though everything else failed.

Today, however, it works again. As if there had never been a problem
in the first place. I have no idea why, but now I at least have a
solution if the problem should come back.

| I've tried to look at recent bug reports or support requests, and
| could not find anything similar. If you want to, I can file one;
| [...]

Thanks for offering, but it doesn't seem to be necessary any more.

--Lars M. (now happy again)