[XML-SIG] Re: SAX documentation issue

26 Nov 2001 19:40:31 +0100

* Alexandre Fayolle

| The Sax documentation in the Python Library Reference mentions the
| Attributes and the AttributesNS class, but these two classes are not
| documented anywhere (or if they are, they are not easy to find).

This is kind of messy. They aren't in the standard library, and
therefore they are not documented either. The patch I sent to Fred
contains added text in the right places that explains this and points
to the right places.

| I've submitted a bug (#484603) in the Python sf tracker.

I've asked Fred to close it. (Would have done it myself, if only...)

--Lars M.