[XML-SIG] gray areas in Python SAX API

26 Nov 2001 19:36:26 +0100

* Lars Marius Garshol

| Is anyone else still seeing the SourceForge problem, BTW? This is
| beginning to get difficult for me, so I'll have to do something
| about it.

* Nicolas Chauvat

| Do you mean like moving to savannah or asking some kind soul to set
| up a similar server for python apps ?

More like finding out what's causing the problem for me and trying to
fix that, either locally or by contacting SF. It seems that not
everyone has this problem, so presumably something can be done about
it.

Savannah is in any case GPL-only, which rules out Python. Running a
separate server system is something the Python community has done for
several years, so if they're not keen on that they probably have good
reason not to be.

--Lars M.