[XML-SIG] xml.dom.ext.reader.Sax2 fixes

Alexandre Fayolle Alexandre.Fayolle@logilab.fr
Fri, 23 Nov 2001 10:34:06 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 23 Nov 2001, Stephane Bidoul wrote:

> No remaining bugs except xmlproc with xmlns='', as you mention.

I have posted a patch for this one on SF. I'd like to get Lars's approval
before committing it.

> And also the related XMLGenerator problem, but it's really an easy
> one (see bug #469463) - just waiting for someone to commit the patch
> (to PyXML and the main Python tree, I guess).

I've just commited the fix and closed the bug. I don't know how this will
be reported on the main python tree, though.

Alexandre Fayolle
--
LOGILAB, Paris (France).
Narval, the first software agent available as free software (GPL).