[XML-SIG] EMPTY_NAMESPACE in xml.xslt and xml.xpath

Alexandre Fayolle Alexandre.Fayolle@logilab.fr
Tue, 20 Nov 2001 12:09:47 +0100 (CET)

I've just commited the code in xml/xpath and xml.xslt (it's a rather large
commit, so the message on the checkins mailing list needs moderator
approval).

It seems to be working fine for me on my machine with the dozen of XSL
transformation I've thrown at it. However, I wasn't able to run 4Suite's
xsl testsuite on pyxml's xslt, so I cannot certified that I have not
missed some relevant empty strings or broken some XSL functionnality by
converting one non-related empty string.

Any feedback welcome.

Alexandre Fayolle
--
LOGILAB, Paris (France).
Narval, the first software agent available as free software (GPL).