[XML-SIG] setAttribute DOM question-newbie

Alexandre Fayolle Alexandre.Fayolle@logilab.fr
Thu, 15 Nov 2001 09:18:31 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 15 Nov 2001, Guy Robinson wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Trying to create a ODBC table -> xml ->(eventually) 4SS script and having
> the following problem with setattribute. I would like each field value to be
> an elements attribute but I can't get new_elem.setAttribute(QryAttrName[i]
> ,row[i] ) to work .I can't see
> what's wrong with it (see complete code below). The traceback is:

Could you add a print statement and tell us what the value of
QryAttrName[i] is when the exception is generated ?

Alexandre Fayolle
--
LOGILAB, Paris (France).
Narval, the first software agent available as free software (GPL).