[XML-SIG] external entities and CDATA sections

Alexandre Fayolle Alexandre.Fayolle@logilab.fr
Fri, 25 May 2001 09:34:38 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

While writing some documentation, I wanted to include some python code in
a docbook document. My first thought was using an external entity
referencing the source file. However, the code has some interger
comparison code, and features a couple of '<' characters, so it should be
set in a CDATA section for proper handling. This in turn prevents the
resolution of the external entity.

How would the XML experts on the list tackle this?

TIA

Alexandre Fayolle
--
http://www.logilab.com
Narval is the first software agent available as free software (GPL).