[XML-SIG] PythonWorks SOAP

Rich Salz rsalz@zolera.com
Thu, 24 May 2001 11:07:47 -0400

> I have been using PythonWorks' soaplib.py in a project, and although
> it is not bad I was hoping that some of the rough edges would get
> polished in the next release. But the next (0.9) version does not seem
> forthcoming. My question is: does anyone know when this might happen
> and/or what SOAP library is being more actively worked on? Thanks in
> advance,

There are a couple of python SOAP projects that have more active
development right now.  Look at SOAP.py (www.actzero.com), SOAPy
(soapy.sf.net), and shortly after the weekend ZSI (web location not
yet).  4thought has a SOAP ipmlementation used with their RDF stuff, I
recall.

You might also want to go to pywebsvcs.sf.net, the home of a
just-starting group of folks in the python and web services area.
	/r$