[XML-SIG] Advice needed: RTF->XML conversions

Tony McDonald tony.mcdonald@ncl.ac.uk
Thu, 17 May 2001 12:05:39 +0100

On 17/5/01 9:48 am, "Lars Marius Garshol" <larsga@garshol.priv.no> wrote:

> * Tony McDonald
> |
> | Can anyone suggest some (preferably python based) tools I can use to get
> | from Word RTF (or even, gasp, the 'XML' Word 2001 expels as it's HTML pages)
> | to an XML form?
>
> These are the only ones I know of:
>
> --Lars M.

Thanks for that Lars,
However, the first program is based on Omnimark (it's actually what I'm
using now), and the second is a Java based program, and I *think* the java
program I've mentioned in my other post (wh2fo) does a good enough job to
get initially to XML.

I still need to do my other machinations on the resultant XML however.

Thanks
Tone.
--
Dr Tony McDonald,  Assistant Director, FMCC, http://www.fmcc.org.uk/
The Medical School, Newcastle University Tel: +44 191 243 6140