[XML-SIG] Re: [4suite] ReleaseNode interface in 4XSLT

Sun, 13 May 2001 21:12:39 +0200

> The thing I don't like about the reader, is that you need to pass it
> around or store it in order to call the correct release.  We could get
> around this by having each node store a reference to its reader when it
> is created.

With regard to the reader, I'd also like to point you to the level 3
load-store interfaces,

http://www.w3.org/TR/2001/WD-DOM-Level-3-CMLS-20010419/load-save.html

where they have a DOMBuilder interface. So while your Reader interface
is fine as Ft-provided API, I think the DOMBuilder interface has a
higher chance of getting accepted widely.

Regards,
Martin