[XML-SIG] [ pyxml-Bugs-421553 ] stylesheet node reader requires '' NSURI

Karl Anderson karl@digicool.com
08 May 2001 16:10:21 -0700

Uche Ogbuji <uche.ogbuji@fourthought.com> writes:

[*NS('', ...)]

> Yes, and I was a proponent of the former as well, but we just haven't had a
> chance to go throughout XSLT and make the needed changes.  It's on our to-do
> list, but any contributed patches can make this happen more quickly.  To be
> clear: changing pDomlette and cDomlette themselves is quite easy: it's 4XPath
> and 4XSLT that will eat up the sweat equity.

Well, a quick grep-find shows that they're all in XSLT, and they're
all getAttributeNS or setAttributeNS calls with actual empty strings,
nothing fancy.

Are there tests for 4XSLT?  My install from a PyXML checkout didn't
install any, and I'm an XSLT newbie, so my testing is pretty limited.

I could supply patches, would they be useful without real testing at
this stage of 4XSLT development?

I'd love for this to be usable with our DOM.

--
Karl Anderson                          karl@digicool.com