[XML-SIG] PyTREX as xml.schema.trex?

James Tauber jtauber@bowstreet.com
Sat, 31 Mar 2001 09:08:45 -0500

> > Now that PyTREX (http://pytrex.sourceforge.net/) is beta,
> is there any
> > interest in making it part of PyXML?
>
> Certainly. I have imported it into /xml/xml/schema/trex.py, as you've
> proposed. I also made you a developer, so you can update it as
> needed. I have not incorporated the test suite. If you want to ship it
> with PyXML, you should import it into xml/test. If you merely want to
> provide a copy to PyXML, you can also import it into /test/trex. Or,
> you can leave that alone, so that everybody would get the test suite
> from the pytrex CVS.

Thank you!

I think I'll leave the test suite separate for now. I'll probably import it
later, though.

Have people typically maintained a parallel CVS and done separate releases
for a while? i.e. should I make changes to both pytrex/pytrex.py and
/xml/xml/schema/trex.py and continue to do releases from pytrex?

James