[XML-SIG] xmlproc in PyXML CVS tree

31 Mar 2001 15:12:30 +0200

I have now, finally, moved xmlproc into the PyXML CVS tree, where it
will be maintained from now on. I will no longer maintain it
separately in my own CVS tree, but use the PyXML tree for this.

To this end the xmlproc test suite has been added to the PyXML CVS
tree as a separate top-level project called 'test'. This test suite,
and especially the one named 'oasis' should be used to verify any
changes made to xmlproc to ensure that they do not break anything.

Please note that the test suite is about 20 MB, so it's a substantial
download.

--Lars M.