[XML-SIG] Metadata in XBEL

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake@acm.org
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 16:51:07 -0500 (EST)

[Removed Ross Burton from the list of recipients; the Python DOM issue
 isn't relevant to galeon.]

Lars Marius Garshol writes:
 > So do I. In fact, if you're writing a DOM implementation I suggest
 > that you stop and that we design an API more suitable to whatever it
 > is we want to do. Python really could use a better tree XML API than
 > the DOM. Pyxie looks good, but it needs work. JDOM also looks good.

  Alas, I'm afraid there was an element of "buzzword compliance" in
the motivation for the implementation I'm involved in.  I'd be very
interested in developing a new API to use instead, though.

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fdrake at acm.org>
PythonLabs at Digital Creations