[XML-SIG] Preparing for PyXML 0.6.5

Wed, 14 Mar 2001 16:41:45 -0500

On Wed, Mar 14, 2001 at 10:32:44PM +0100, Martin v. Loewis wrote:
>P.S. Could you take another look at the patches that have been
>assigned to you; if not, can you unassign them?

I thought that "[#403408] xml/marshal/wddx.py mods" was being revised
by the author.  The patch is dated Jan. 24, but there are subsequent
discussions about revising them further, and I thought the patch was
on hold pending further changes.  I've added a comment asking Robin if
I should just check in the current patches.  (Annoying thing about
SF's new patch mailings: I have no idea who the notifications are
going to; is Robin even seeing them?)

>P.P.S. Recently, I could not assign anything to None on SF, so the
>last "can" is not only "are you willing to", but also "are you capable
>of" :-?

It does work for me; I unassigned the WDDX patches, and then promptly
assigned them back to me.

--amk