[XML-SIG] Preparing for PyXML 0.6.5

Wed, 14 Mar 2001 10:33:17 -0500

On Tue, Mar 13, 2001 at 11:37:45PM +0100, Martin v. Loewis wrote:
>patches that you'd like to see, or if you know of bugs that you think
>should be (and can be) corrected, please let me know. This will be the

If my suggested fix for bug #407810 in xmlproc is correct, it would be
trivial to fix.  If it's not, this might be more difficult to fix.

        Lengthy comment blocks cause xmlproc to raise a
        RuntimeError: "maximum recursion depth exceeded"
        error. The problem is that a group is used to match an
        individual character, and SRE recurses
        on group repeats: '([^-]|-[^-])*'.

        Fix: would '(.*?)--' be an equivalent pattern?

--amk