[XML-SIG] Preparing for PyXML 0.6.5

Uche Ogbuji uche.ogbuji@fourthought.com
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 20:06:37 -0700

> Since a number of bug fixes have been committed to PyXML since 0.6.4,
> I plan to release 0.6.5 sometime next week. If you have any pending
> patches that you'd like to see, or if you know of bugs that you think
> should be (and can be) corrected, please let me know. This will be the
> last 0.6.x release, to be followed by 0.7, or by 1.0 if too many
> people complain :-)

I think it makes sense to make 0.7 the first release with 4XPath and 4XSLT
built in.  Then we can burn it in through an 0.7.x cycle and go 1.0 when we're
happy with things?

Our plans are to release 4Suite 0.10.3 this week or early next.  Then it's
testing, testing, testing for a month or so and 1.0 in late April.