[XML-SIG] 0.6.4: another problem with building DOM using validating parser

05 Mar 2001 10:44:34 +0100

* Martin v. Loewis

| I'm glad that others are as confused about the matter as I am. What
| you have in your document is not an unparsed entity, but an external
| one - the unparsed ones have an NDATA notation name. xmlproc detected
| that properly (by setting ndata to ""), but drv_xmlproc expected None
| as the ndata. So I changed to to invoke externalEntityDecl in that
| case, which is not handled by Sax2.

Whoops. Please note that xmlproc should report None rather than "".
This is one of the fixes either waiting in my CVS tree or lost in my
disk crash. So thre driver was correct, and xmlproc incorrect.

--Lars M.