[XML-SIG] Re: Narval 1.0 and Python 2.1

Sat, 30 Jun 2001 18:34:13 +0200

> Just out of curiousity, what is the timeline for 0.7.0?

It won't be that much driven by time events, but rather by state
events. I wanted to integrate 4XSLT into PyXML, in a way that does not
require 4Suite. I should be looking into integrating 4Suite 0.11 some
time, but I'll be away for two weeks, so nothing will happen soon.

Afterwards, once 4XSLT is working as well in PyXML as it does in
4Suite, PyXML 0.7 can be released.

Now, if somebody things we should not wait any longer and release what
we have (perhaps excluding the xslt code); that would be another option.

Regards,
Martin