[XML-SIG] difficulty installing Windows version

Rob Andrews rob@jam.rr.com
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 10:03:03 -0500

I was able to install without incident. PyXML's installer saw in the
Registry where I had Python installed. Do you have the right PyXML file for
the version of Python you have installed?

Rob

Your one-stop shop for newbie source code!
Useless Python: http://www.lowerstandard.com/python/