[4suite] Re: [XML-SIG] 4Suite 0.11.1 and PyXML 0.6.5

Uche Ogbuji uche.ogbuji@fourthought.com
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 09:25:12 -0600

> On Mon, 16 Jul 2001, Martin v. Loewis wrote:
>
> > > I've been quite busy these last weeks, and have not managed to follow the
> > > various mailing lists as closely as I would have wanted. Is there a
> > > release of PyXML 0.6.6 planned that would mainly feature the changes in
> > > xml.dom.ext that make PyXML compatible with 4Suite-0.11.1's pDomlette ?
> >
> > The 0.6.6 branch is open for people to commit into it; I trust that
> > anybody committing changes will follow a "bug fixes only" strategy
> > there.
>
> I missed this.  I'll be sure to sync all my changes from the tip to this
> branch.  I would indeed like to see a PyXML 0.6.6 bug-fix release to go
> with the 4Suite 0.11.1 release.

This is done and checked in.  I have some more fixes to make on this branch,
and then I'd like to enter a testing and release prep phase late this
week/early next.  Is this feasible for others who will ned to help?  Martin?

Thanks, all.

4735 East Walnut St, Boulder, CO 80301-2537, USA
XML strategy, XML tools (http://4Suite.org), knowledge management