[4suite] Re: [XML-SIG] xml.dom.ext.reader.HtmlLib

shivaji raju shivaji_br@yahoo.com
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 02:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

Hello sir,

I have got a DOM tree  Generated from a xml file.....
I wanted to walk through the tree and use the
data from that tree.I wanted to  know how to
do this....

with regards
shivaji

--- Alexandre Fayolle <Alexandre.Fayolle@logilab.fr>